Sonntag, 6. April 2014

Great big HUGS

With this card I want to take part in: http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ca/2014/04/challenge-7-use-butterfly-theme.html
 
I think it is a clean and layering card?!
I was not sure what kind of sentiment I was going to take for this card until I read what was inside of the butterfly. I used a page of an old German book with the old letters. And inside it says: Ich liebe Sie! Which means: "I love you" in a formal way. I really didn't choose the paper to say that, it was a coincidence. I just took a page of that book, tore it smaller and sewed it on the card. Then I prepared the butterfly and only then I realized the message inside. So therefore I had to choose a LOVE theme for the sentiment ;-)



Kommentare:

  1. This is very clean grunge to me. Simple and unique.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely card, I love the butterfly aperture and the text behind. The dangling heart is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo Dagmar, die Idee mit der alten Buchseite ist echt toll. Gefällt mir auf Anhieb. Wünsche dir viel Glück bei den Challenges.
    Lg Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very pretty! I especially love the dangling heart, it's the perfect accent! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So pretty! I love the reverse die cut butterfly and the background paper is super too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello, Dagmar! I noticed your card in the link-up at The Card Concept - just want to say I love it! Great story behind the sentiment!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful! What a gorgeous layout and the negative butterfly punch is a great idea! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. GENIAL! WOW! Hoffe, Du hast gewonnen???
    Liebste Grüße, Karo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, liebe Karo. Gewonnen habe ich nicht, aber ist auch nicht schlimm, es macht dennoch Spaß mitzumachen ;-)
      LG

      Löschen