Sonntag, 22. September 2013

Thank you

Für diese Karte habe ich Filz und ein Stoffband zusammen genäht. Das Herz habe ich aus Isolierfilz ausgestanzt. Im Baumarkt gibt es recht günstig Isolierfilz auf einer Rolle zu kaufen, habe ich zufällig entdeckt! :-)
 
For this card I used felt and (cotton?) fabric. I also did some sewing. For the top of the heart I used a little wood - button with some twine.
With this card I want to enter the challenge LESS IS MORE - Week 138 - FELT OR FABRIC
This time I am allowed to have layers on my card, last week I somehow didn't get it, that it was a OLC, although I do like one layered cards.
 


Kommentare:

  1. This is simply gorgeous, the fabric is perfect for the primitive heart.
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card-fabulous design,and all that texture-just gorgeous!
    Best wishes,
    Nessa xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love all the texture on your card!
    Lizy xx (LIM GDT)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A beautifully crafted card, great textures and colours.

    AntwortenLöschen