Freitag, 9. August 2013

Hey there



 
 
Mit dieser Karte nehme bei Display our button teil. Hier ist das Bild, das inspirieren sollte:
 
 
 
Bei meiner Karte habe ich zunächst verschiendene Blautöne mit Stempelfarben auf dem Papier verteilt und dann weiße Blümchen darauf embossed. Mir gefiel die Idee, das Muster der Jeans als Hintergrund für meine Karte zu nehmen. "hey there" ist ein Stempel von Paper Smooches. Ich finde, der Ausdruck der Frau passt zu dem Spruch "hey there". Ich habe ihn auf Transparentpapier gestempelt.
 
For this card I embossed white flowers on a blue shaded background (with water and different blue inkpads). I was inspired to take the pattern of the jeans as my card's background. I also think the sentiment "hey there" from Paper Smooches goes well with the look of the women on the picture. I stamped the sentiment on vellum paper. The little dots and the star are made with glitter paper to give it a little glamoury touch like all the jewlery the woman is wearing.

Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic card! Your 'interpretation' of the inspiration photo is ever so clever; you've incorporated details I didn't even notice! Pretty and eye-catching!!
    c

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, I agree ... I didn't even noticed the pattern on the jeans ... great interpretation!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW!! Such a Neat Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and I hope you'll play along again next week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How darling! LOVE that you incorporated the pattern on the jeans too! That was totally the first thing I saw as well!!! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a beautiful card-- I LOVE the glittered design and that you were inspired by more than the sheer/clear challenge! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Trend Watch-- hope you play along with us this week at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge <3

    AntwortenLöschen