Freitag, 9. August 2013

ric#41







Mein Beitrag zu:



I interpreted the different layers of the dress with the different dot circles in my card. Something like when you throw a stone in a lake. In the middle there is the heart (the woman/person). You could also imagine you look from up above on the woman with the layered dress... in my card the woman is the heart and the dress are the circles. 
All right, enough of interpretations :-)

I embossed the heart with two different colours. For all the dots I used a thin metallic foil to give it a little glamour.


Kommentare:

  1. beautifully done! you captured the inspiration quite well! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the dots and the pink glitter! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen